Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Affectionate Place of Heart

There is a place...
Where you can whine without regret
Where you can ask as many as you want
Where you can be spoilt without shame

A place…
For you to lean on your head
For you to burst out your mind
For you to comfort your heart

A place…
That always opens the door whenever you need
That never takes charge for the services
That always welcomes you with warm smile and hug

A place…
I always miss when I’m away
I always seek back when I’m pissed
I always long for when I shed a tear

There is a place…
And that place is what I call "mom"


You taught me everything 
And everything you've given me
I'll always keep it inside
You're the driving force in my life
(A Song For Mama - Boyz II Men, Evolution 1997)
Dedicated for my dearest mommy...my rock 'n roll mom.

No comments: