Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Piece Of Morning Episode

It’s almost 5 A.M in the morning
Still couldn’t force my brain to get me back to sleep
Ppheewww…
It must be because of the diet pill
Should’ve drunk a can of milk before went to sleep last nite
Just to evaporate the effect of the pill

Yeah anywayyyyy…
Yesterday was a rough day

Being interviewed for 1.5 hours, being asked many “personality” questions, being valued, being judged…
Pieces of the morning episode keep floating in my head
The expression I couldn’t reckon what is the meaning beyond
The statement of circumstances which seemed like to discourage me
The judgment of past event which being said to point out that the blame is on me and only me
The point of value towards me which make me confuse why am I sitting in this room with a mustache guy

Driving all the way back to my old suckin’ job
Couldn’t help getting more confused and restless about making any decisions
End up in another just-wait-and-see-for-a-while decision, at least for today

By the end of working hour, the bosses came in and asked for our attention
Gave an announcement about pre-launch
Well, nothing’s new…they keep pushing us without making themselves available for the mayday situation
First task for me…try to push my passion back on the track

Almost midnite…another conversation about self, life and GOD
Just keep all the hope, could possibly open the heart and mind
Of some people…

Maybe this is what-so-called the journey to wisdom and maturity
Probably we have to walk on the rocky road, so we can be grateful for the sleek highway that we had
Guess we need these whole ups-and-downs, so we’re not over estimate in ourselves
Take time…take a distance…pull inside…evaluate self… tidy the mind…

It’s almost 7 A.M in the morning
Gotta go to run my life…

So after all is said and done
I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun, if you really want to
Sometimes living out your dreams,
Ain't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world,
In a beautiful balloon
(Life - Des'ree, Supernatural 1998)

No comments: